RC-factory acc Reciever RX RC04 ***
Miniature 4 channel receiver, especially suitable for indoor and park models. The connector has to be soldered into the board by the user.
- Press and hold the key on the receiver and connect the power to the receiver. The blue light on the receiver starts flashing, indicating bindind mode.
- Set the transmitter into bind mode (make sure that you selected the AFHDS 2A protocol). After getting into bind mode, the receiver light changes from flashing to slow flashing.
- Get the transmitter out of bind mode. The receiver blue light becomes steady, indicating that the signal receive is successful.
- weight: 0.9g
- range: up to 400 m in free space
- comm protocol: AFHDS 2A (FlySky)
- input voltage range: 3.3 - 10V
- failsafe: yes
- size: 11 x 25 mm
- power consumption: 20 mA