Valenta #15 Cirrus 6.400mm Span Scale Glider *******
This product will be produced after the order is paid. After that we will contact you about all the options selected to confirm the order so that you will be 100% satisfied. As this is an handmade and custommade product, it takes a little longer as it is not in stock. The production-time at the moment is approx. 3-4 months, based on our experience the last period. When we will receive the order we can give a more accurate production-time.
At the moment we’re suffering a lot of increase of shipping costs and production costs, therefore prices could be higher then you would expected, we’re very sorry for this.
Here are the specs of the product :
Standard Cirrus glider was designed by Dipl.ing Klaus Holighausem and flew in March 1969.
This is a standard class glider with a wingspan of 15 m .Company Schmepp -Hirth produced about 700 pieces until 1977 when production of the aircraft ended .
In various licenses glider made yet 1985. All Cirrus models are very popular in Club Class competitions around the world.
The initiator of our model is the design engineer Dr .Petr Stirlen . Model is ideal for classic
thermic flying or very good for acrobatics as well.
Content of the set
- Fuselage molded in fiberglass/carbon/kevlar gelcoated, completed with retract landing gear installed with doors, linkage and servo (Hitec) ready. Wheel with alu rim.
- Hollow molded fiberglass/carbon wings (Herex® sandwich) with double-pad mechanic speedbrakes installed, ailerons and flaps ready. Main and secondary spars in carbon.
- Sturdy rectangular carbon wing joiner.
- Hollow molded fiberglass/carbon tails, ready.
- Transparent plastic canopy glued on its fiberglass frame with attachment system ready.
- Instrument panel, scale interior
- Hardware (servos tray, servo covers, ball clevises, screws, etc.)
- Wingspan [mm] : 6.400
- Category : na
- Flying weight approx [kg] : from 17kg
- Scale ratio : 1: 2,25
- Fuselage length [mm] : 2.590
- Aerofoil : HQW3
- Surface wings [dm2]: 177
- Amount of functions : 8-9
- All the electronics, props, motor, ESC, etc
- Transport bags
- Towing gear
- Decals unless descriped or ordered optional
See below for more options
Additional products / other customers also bought :