FMS EDF 80mm jet BAE Hawk PNP kit 1.042mm SPAN # FMS099 ***
The 80 mm EDF feature a 12 blade rotor, and the installed 3270 Kv1930 brushless inline motor offers a very high thrust to weight ratio and the Hawk flies at very high speed. You just have to add a 6S 4000 mAh 35C LiPo battery to power this system.
Flaps for good slow flight handling
If the Hawk is fast at full throttle and in "clean" configuration, it is quite easy to fly at low speed, when the drag of the landing gear and of the flaps helps to slow down the aircraft. Flaps also add lift and the landing speed is almost the same than with a low wing trainer.
Metal landing gear
The electric retracts are fitted with damped legs, made of CNC aluminum, so you can land on grass or on paved runway. The landing gear is also very realistic.
Many details adds to the "scale" aspect, like panel lines, a pilot figure, and a typical paint sheme usede on a solo display aircraft flying during airshows.
- Wingspan : 1042mm /41.0 in
- Overall Length : 1226mm / 48.3 in
- Flying Weight : Around 2500 g
- Motor Size : 3270-KV1930 inner running
- ESC : 100A with 8A BEC
- Servo : 13g x8
- Radio : 6 Channel
- Ducted Fan : 80mm Ducted Fan 12-blade
- Recommended Battery : 6S 4000mAh 35C
- Aileron : Yes
- Elevator : Yes
- Rudder : Yes
- Flaps : Yes
- Retracts : Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration : 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation : 14+
- Experience Level : Intermediate
- Assembly Time : 10-30 minutes
What you need to complete
- 6-channel+ radio system
- 6S 4000 mAh 35C LiPo battery
- Manufacturer : FMS