FMS Plane 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub PNP kit FMS110 *
Coming after the famous Piper J3, the Piper PA-18 Super Cub is an other legend, a must have for many bush pilots. The FMS model with a 1700 mm wingspan and a low weight airframe offers wonderful low speed behaviour and STOL capabilities.
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. It was developed from the Piper PA-11. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying, banner towing and glider towing.
As a relative of the popular 1400mm J-3 Cub, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub retains great flight characteristics while offering increased power and wingspan.
Thanks to its functional flaps, high-lift airfoil, rugged landing gear and oversized balloon tires- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub las impressive short take-off and landing (STOL) performance, allowing it to operate from just about any terrain.
Utilizing the latest FMS hardware and design, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has pre-installed ball-link type pushrods, ntegrated servo connectors in the wing structure and can be assembled very easily using no glue at all.
For pilots wanting to get the genuine bush-plane experience, the PA-18 Super Cub can be equipped with floats (Not included).
Versatile, fun and exceptionally relaxing to fly- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub is a great addition to any fleet!
Damped landing gear
Control horns with ball links
Automatic connector for wing servos
Powerful motor system
Ultra-short take off !
- Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation.
- CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings. 6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations.
- STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft)
- Pre-installed navigation and landing lights
- Two-piece wing and horizontal stabilizer for easy transportation
- Integrated servo connectors
- Screw-together assembly Large battery bay
- Ball-linked pushrods for increased precision
- Tough two bladed Nylon propellers
- Functional flaps
- Stainless-steel wing struts
- Optional floats (Not included)
- Wingspan: 1700mm(66.9in)
- Overall length: 1136mm(44.7in)
- Flying weight: - 2100g
- Motor size: 3541-KV750
- Wing load: 50g/dm2(0.11oz/in2)
- Wing area: 42dm2(651sq.in)
- ESC: 45A
- Servo: 17gServox6
- Recommended battery: 14.8V 2200-2600mAh 35C
What you need to complete
- 4S 14.8V 2200-2600 mAh LiPo Battery
- Radio system (5 channels or more)
- Manufacturer : FMS