FMS Glider 2500mm : ASW-17 PNP Kit FMS129 *
The FMS 2500mm wingspan ASW-17 is a multi-purpose glider with ailerons and flaps, with a high power motor set.
True to the FMS spirit, no detail was overlooked in the design of the ASW-17. The FMS engineers made 4 expensive tooling adjustments just to micro-adjust the airfoil for perfect efficiency.
The wing, vertical and horizontal stabilizers are designed with a snap-together structure. With a simple snap, the surfaces attach to the fuselage with pinpoint precision- no screws or glue necessary! Build the aircraft in as little as 3 minutes!
Like the 3000mm Fox, the ASW-17 has a pre-installed carbon fiber spar that ensures wing rigidity in high-G maneuvers.
To achieve the same dihedral as the real aircraft, the ASW-17 was designed with a specialized CNC aluminum spar joiner- allowing the aircraft to maintain its wing geometry during demanding flight routines.
Performance-wise, a high-quality Hobbywing 40A ESC paired with a Predator 3541-750KV motor provides ample power with a 4S pack to perform most aerobatic maneuvers.
If efficiency, stability and aerobatic capabilities are what you seek in a glider, look no further than the FMS 2500mm ASW-17!
- Predator 3541 motor and 40A ESC
- Snap together assembly, no glue necessary
- Two piece wing
- Functional flaps
- Fold away high efficiency propeller
- Made of highly durable EPO
- Wingspan : 2 500 mm (98.4")
- Length : 1 390 mm (54.7")
- Flying weight : ~ 3 500 g
- Motor size : Brushless 3541-Kv750
- Wing loading : 45,7 g/dm2 (0.09oz/sq.in)
- Wing area : 50,3 dm2 (779.5 sq.in)
- ESC : 40 A
- Servos : 4 x servos 17 g + 2 x servos 9 g
- Suggested battery : LiPo 4S 14,8V 2200 à 2600 mAh 35C
- Fabrikant : FMS