Robbe AMPLITUDE PNP FULL GRP/CFRP HOTLINER +SERVOS+MOTOR 1.800mm Span # 2638 ***
The AMPLITUDE is a modern hotliner in GFK/CFK negative shell construction with first-class all-round flight characteristics and extraordinary design with high visibility in flight.
In addition to the ailerons, the carbon-fibre reinforced wing also has flaps that are cross-jointed. This allows both the manoeuvrability and the slow flight characteristics to be optimized. Landing is child's play with the butterfly position, even in tight spaces.
All rudders are attached as elastic flaps.
The fuselage is extremely spacious under the wing to accommodate larger batteries for high performance propulsion. Transverse and longitudinally laminated CfK reinforcements ensure high strength.
With the drive of the PNP version, breathtaking climbs are achievable.
In the ARF version own drive setups can be used.
Low overflights at high speed are spectacular and demonstrate the performance of the model.
However, the AMPLITUDE can also be flown softly and is quite happy to accept updrafts. Thus, the model is also suitable for more comfortable all-round operation.
The AMPLITUDE is available in two versions (ARF and PNP). With the PNP version, the drive is already installed, as are all the servos and the cabling.
- large-volume fuselage for large batteries
- 4 flap wings with flaps!
- eye-catching modern design with extremely good recognizability
- very many CfK reinforcements, therefore high strength
- three M3 flat head screws with the same wrench size
- length 1,04m
- Profile: MH-30
- 4 flap wings (ailerons and flaps)
- Empty weight approx. 725g
- Flight weight approx. 1590g
- Model AMPLITUDE PNP in full GFK/CFK design
- Ro-Power Torque X36-800 built-in
- 5pcs. FS-155 BB MG MG HV Servos built-in
- servo extension cable
- Alu Turbo Spinner 38mm
- 12x8" CAM Prop
- Small parts (rudder horns, clevis, rods, covers, etc.), but already installed
- Manual in German/English/French
required lipo - not included:
If you have any questions, please contact RCWebshop.eu