KYOSHO WAVE CHOPPER 2.0 RC RTR (KT231P+) T2 Blue Boat # K.40211T2B
Experience the excitement of realistic water bike action and a new style of marine fun!
Kyosho brings the fun back to the water with the revival of the artfully designed Wave Chopper, first released in 2001! To upgrade the new Wave Chopper 2.0 with modern R/C technology and performance, a redesigned rudder, stern tube and motor mount in the 1/6 scale hull with rider figure combines with the latest R/C components and systems. Optimal torque from the G14L water-jacketed 550—class motor works in perfect synergy with the large capacity 60A KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA60-91W speed controller to deliver sharp acceleration and racy performance while reducing heat loss. Styrene floats provide buoyancy that make the hull unsinkable, even if it is not fully waterproofed. As both hull and rider are pre-assembled, simply insert 4 x AA batteries (sold separately) into the transmitter, charge the NiMH battery with the included charger, and mount the rider figure to start making a splash. The Wave Chopper 2.0 brings the fun of marine sports to everyone with this handy package!
● Length 595mm
● Width 220mm
● Height 350mm
● Weight 1,600g approx.
● Transmitter KT-231P+
● ESC KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W
● Servo KS4031-06W
● Motor 550-class G14L motor with water-cooling jacket
● Battery 7.2V-2200mAh NiMH
● Compatible battery size L148xW52xH30mm or less
● Charger Ni-MH battery dedicated USB charger
● Propeller D31xP1.4 (Polycarbonate)
● Maximum speed 24km/h approx.
● Operation time 5 min approx.
● Fully assembled hull
● Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
● Injection molding boat stand
● Painted figure
● Hex wrench（1.5＆2.5)
● Receiver antenna pipe
● 7.2V-2200mAh Ni-MH Battery/
● Ni-MH battery dedicated delta peak USB charger/PVC tape for waterproofing
Required for Operation
● AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter